Once Upon a Dog Tail LLC
Hiring Professional Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers!
Do you LOVE pets? Do you like getting fresh air and taking walks? Are you detail oriented? Read on and check out our Job Description, Duties, Requirements, Application process and pay rate:
Once Upon a Dog Tail LLC is a professional pet sitting service. We are searching for individuals who are passionate about animals, especially dogs and cats, to join our team. Previous pet care is required (even if it is taking care of your own animals). Our company is ONLY searching for professional individuals who have the ability to take on responsibility of our client’s pets with consistency and accuracy. Our assignments provide part-time work and will provide supplemental income. Hours will vary weekly, depending on demand of clients needs.
Looking for individuals to cover the following areas:
Lancaster Township, Lancaster City, Manheim Township, East Petersburg, Hempfield, Landisville
- Responsible for living animals, clients home and being a team player
- Walking 1-3 dogs on a leash, let out to go potty, play with pets, stay with animals at all times
- Paying attention to surrounding environment. (street, sidewalks, debris or trash that dog could try to eat or pick up, ice, etc)
- Being aware of other dogs around, traffic, and people (children)
- Keeping animal safe when in your care
- Being aware of dogs body language and taking caution when needed
- Staying calm in a stressful situation, but the ability to think fast if an accident occurs.
- Taking the utmost care of the pets and house you are assigned to (feed, give fresh water to, dispense medication if needed, and lgive the pets ots of LOVE)
- Picking up pet waste
- Cleaning litter boxes
- Early morning, afternoon, evening visits
- Overnight visits
- Email, texting and writing notes about visits to clients
- Informing clients of anything unusual regarding house or pets
- Positive communications with pet parents and abilty to communicate well with administrators
- Bring in clients mail, newspapers, water plants
- Must love animals
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take cute pet photos
- Flexible schedule
- Available for midday walks 11-3, overnights and/or weekends
- Cell phone with internet connection and texting capabilities
- Drivers License
- Working vehicle
- 10.US Citizen with a clean criminal record
- 11. Tolerant of working in inclement weather (rain and snow)
- 12. Available to work immediately and make a long-term commitment of six months
- 13. Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Be available for last minute requests
If you feel like you meet the requirements above please send a resume to [email protected]. Please copy and paste your resume in the email or write it as an email. Attachments will not be opened. Please include your address and areas you would be interested in working.
Pay Rates: Pay rates start at $8.00 per 30-minute dog visit
Fill out the form below!!